So far still very vague, however….
- Skilled occupation lists: The MLTSSL will apply to the ENS and the RSMS, with additional occupations available through the RSMS to support regional employers
- Salary arrangements: the new market salary framework planned to be introduced for the TSS visa will also apply to ENS and RSMS, including Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold (TSMIT) requirements
- Residency: The eligibility period to transition to permanent residence will be extended from two to three years
- Work experience: At least three years’ work experience relevant to the particular occupation will be required
- Age: All applicants must be under the maximum age requirement of 45 years at the time of application.
Existing exemptions for age or English will continue.
|Client Cohort||TRT requirements expected to apply|
|Client held a subclass 457 visa on 18 April 2017 and continues to hold this visa or a 457 visa/TSS visa/related bridging visa at time of application||New requirements apply subject to the transitional provisions outlined below:
|Client lodged a subclass 457 visa application on or before 18 April 2017 which was subsequently granted and continues to hold this visa or a 457 visa/TSS visa/related bridging visa at time of application|
|All other applicants||New requirements apply (e.g. new age requirements and three year transitional period on a temporary visa).|