457 Sponsorship to Australia
457 Standard business sponsorship SBS
This information is for employers who want to sponsor a skilled worker from outside Australia for a Temporary Work visa (subclass 457).
To become a sponsor, you must be able to show that your business:
- is a lawfully operating business
- meets training requirements
- have no relevant adverse information against your business.
Businesses applying fro sponsorship to Australia must also demonstrate commitment to employing local labor as well as non-discriminatory recruitment practices.
- 457 visa sponsorship to Australia require business to provide for both stages ( sponsorship and nomination)
- employment contract with detailed job description
- business financial documents for last 12 months
- training expenses calculated based on financial documents
- support letters
- previews advertising fro position to be nominated
- organisation chart
- inside information about marketing, operations and premises of the business
Sponsorship for 457 visa is valid for 1 to 3 years and there is no limit on how many employees can be nominated.
Fees fro SBS must be covered by employer. It is legal requirment