Immigration and visas to Australia
Visas – Basic information
Each and every person that travels into Australia must have a visa.
Immigration to Australia a tricky process as Australia has more than 140 different types of visas, each with different set of requirements for eligibility. And if you don’t know exactly what the requirements are and how to meet them, your application won’t be successful and your visa can be rejected as invalid or will be refused. You also may loose a lot of money, as Immigration Department does not refund fees for refused applications.
In our 10 years of experience we have dealt with all visa categories, it is our duty to advice you on what visa category is the most suitable and beneficial, what conditions you can expect and what your chances of success are.
A registered Migration Agent is approved by the Department of Immigration, is a trained professional with access to the latest Legislation and policies used by the case officers who asses your application. In Australia, only Registered Migration Agents are allowed to provide immigration advice and assistance, including help lodging visa applications. A Migration Agent is required to follow the Immigration Code of Conduct and is allowed to communicate with Immigration Department in your behalf.
Australian visas overview
1. Employer nominated visas – It is for skilled people, with good qualifications, often work experience, good English skills who have Australian employer. Those visas can be permanent or temporary and can be in regional Australia or big cities. In recent yeras there was many changes in that type of the visas as it it is biggest part of immigration to Australia options. Temporary sponsored visa, it is unfamus 457. Permanent visa for regional australi is 187 called RSMS and in boig cities, similar version 186 called ENS.
2. Skilled Independent visas – are for people with very specific qualifications in very specific occupations. TheVisase visas do not require an Australian Sponsor however you have to apply for the visa and have to be chosen from huge pool of applications by region, state or employer, based on unique skills or qualifications. This is very attractive but very hard to get visa. It goeas in 3 stages starting with qualification recognition, Expression of Intrest hopefull concluded with invitation and finnaly actual visa application application.
3. Family visa – available for Spouse / Partners/ Children or Parents. Most important part is to apply for right category based on details of relationship which is tricky part. Partner / Spouse visa can be applied in 2 or 3 stages deepens on type of relationship. Each diffrent visa has very specific requirments which ahs to be met at the time of application or at the time of decision. Only in very rare situation applicant can be granted permenent at the first stage. Ussually after grant of first stage, applicant must wait 2 yeras to apply for peramemnt visa if relationship is ongoing.
4. Student visa – available for people from any country, at any age. Everybody can study in Australia. It is important what and where you study, and how to meet visa requirements based on your country of origin. There are 4 Assessment levels and each countries is categorized into one of these levels.
5. Tourist visa, Sponsored Tourist visa and ETA – it depends on your country of origin and your previous visa history, meaning it can be very easy or very difficult. Tourist visas in general allow you to travel to Australia, stay in Australli for some certen period of time. In moste cases you will not have a right to work or study for longer than 3 months. you should have your own travel insurance, just in case. Deepens on other visa conditions you may able to extand your stay, apply from Australia for other type of visa or you will have restrictions on further applications, so callld ”no further stay”.
6. Working holiday visa– young, unmarried people can apply for working holiday 417 or work and holiday 462 visa. It gives them right to stay and work in Australia for one yera and can be extended for 2 yera after meeting certain criteria.
What we an do for you?
- Assessing your eligibility and chances of success for visa application you aim or advice on other visa option.
- Provide advice regarding Australian migration law and visa requirments. Up to date, professional but presented in easy and helful way.
- Manage your Skills Recognition or Recognition of Prior Learning if required. This way your skills and formal qualifications meet Australian standarts and requirments
- Assist employers with documentation including employment contracts, financial documents etc
- Providing library of docuemnets to choose from. Without extra fees, applicanta nd employer has access to high quliaty, well prepared visa doceumnts whch are done to meet Immigration requirments.
- Lodge a visa application via online or paper based version deepens on legal requirments.
- Manage your bridging visa and travel and work ararngements, medical examination, police clarance .
- Stay in contact with immigration department and respond when required.
- Follow up with DIBP when required, monitoring time, dedlines and applicable to your acse changes.