Contact us on +61 (7) 4946 4680

Immigration Australia

Immigration Australia: Basic information

Each and every person that travels into Australia must have a visa. Immigration to Australia a tricky process as Australia has more than 140 different types of visas, each with different set of requirements for eligibility. And if you don’t know exactly what the requirements are and how to meet them, your application won’t be successful and your visa can be rejected as invalid or will be refused. You also may loose a lot of money, as Immigration Department does not refund fees for refused applications.

In our 10 years of experience we have dealt with all visa categories, it is our duty to advice you on what visa category is the most suitable and beneficial, what conditions you can expect and what your chances of success are.

A registered Migration Agent is approved by the Department of Immigration, is a trained professional with access to the latest Legislation and policies used by the case officers who asses your application. In Australia, only Registered Migration Agents are allowed to provide immigration advice and assistance, including help lodging visa applications.  A Migration Agent is required to follow the Immigration Code of Conduct and is allowed to communicate with Immigration Department in your behalf.

Easiest ways to think about immigration to Australia and visas categories:

1. Employer nominated visas – It is for skilled people, with good qualifications, often work experience, good English skills who have Australian employer. Those visas can be permanent or temporary and can be in regional Australia or big cities.

2. Skilled Independent visas – are for people with very specific qualifications in very specific occupations. These visas do not require an Australian Sponsor however you have to apply for the visa and have to be chosen from huge pool of applications by region, state or employer, based on unique skills or qualifications.

3. Family visa – available for Spouse / Partners/ Children or Parents. This visa category was badly reformed last year and we expect more changes this year. Most important part is to apply for right category based on details of relationship which is tricky part.

4. Student visa – available for people from any country, at any age. Everybody can study in Australia. It is important what and where you study, and how to meet visa requirements based on your country of origin. There are 4 Assessment levels and each countries is categorized into one of these levels.

5. Tourist visa, Sponsored Tourist visa and ETA – it depends on your country of origin and your previous visa history, meaning it can be very easy or very difficult.




Contact us | Related Articles