Call now 1300 10 50 50Need an appointment?

Study in Australia

Study in Australia: why? where? what?

Pacific Center has specialized in the enrollment of international students for over 10 years. Each year there are hundreds of thousands of people arriving into Australia to study.
This flexible, innovative and world recognized educational system, is an extremely important sector for the Australian economy. There is a lot of information to get and process usually takes months, but it is important to plan your trip well.

Our role as PIER Educational Anent and Registered Migration Agent is to assist you with choosing right school, right place to study and right course. we will advice you on what to look for, when to arrive, how to plan your temporary settling in Australia and how it can affect your future.

We will tell you what are differences in courses, we will negotiate conditions with schools to tailor the plan for you and than we can assist you with student visa application.

Why study in Australia?

You will have the opportunity to gain a quality education, at a reasonable cost whilst you have the experience of a lifetime exploring this amazing continent.
While you study you have right to work.To find out more about student visa, click here.
When you finish studying you can either return home or consider staying in Australia.

What to study?

Australia offers an extreme variety of courses, starting from basic English to PHD.
Choose any level of education:

  • Language courses ELICOS – from beginners to advanced, evening or day study. many options as : IELTS preparation, TOFL preparation, English for teachers etc. In most colleges English classes start every Monday. Universities sometimes run English in semesters. On the end you receive certificate, often required for further studies.
  • VET courses (Vocational Technical Qualification, Certificates and Diplomas). It is probably the biggest market in Australia, variety of courses is endless. Courses are offered by private collages, public TAFE and Universities. Most common are courses which helps with further emigration process, but there is so much more. Courses starts usually 4 times a year ( January, April, July, October).
  • University studies. Universities has campuses in various cities and towns, including regional Australia. To be accepted you must demonstrate English skills on required level ( each course has different requirements), sometimes work experience or previews education is required. Some courses starts 4 times a year, but most only 2 times in main intake; January and July. Application to university is payable and may take weeks to process.

See summary of school offer

Where to study?

Anywhere. Each region, city or even smaller towns has approved educational providers for international students. You can change location during your studying; you may travel with your School or you may decide to stay in one place.
Study in big cities or small regional towns, we can explain the benefits of both to you. There is a lot of factors when considering where to stydy. Those are some factors you shell consider:

  • big cities: many schools, usually cheaper due to high competition, great for younger people looking for fun, sharing apartments and looking for after hours job. Public transport can be expensive and reasonable housing close to city is difficult.  Many unfair schools, so be careful as what seems to b to good to be true, is just that.
  • smaller cities, or towns : less schools, but often with very good programs. Easier accommodation and transport. less competition for work but also less options. Australians like to know you before they give you work, so it may take sometime before you find job.
  • regional Australia: great to experience ”typical” Aussie spirit. You may meet great people, great nature, there is many options for immigration and relationship with people are much stronger. There is few regional schools, mostly run by TAFE (government founded) offering great conditions, great education.

To study in Australia you will need Student visa, as a registered Immigration Agency, we can help you with this.