STUDENT VISA2019-08-03T20:26:36+10:00



Looking to study to Australia? Master your English skills, get a occupation or degree? You’re exactly where you need to be! Student  visa allows you to to study, live and work in Australia. You may study one of thousands courses, anywhere in Australia. You can include your family in your application and there is no age limits.

This visa lets you study & work in Australia.

  • stay in Australia as long as you study
  • work and study in Australia
  • travel to and from Australia

How long is processing time for Student Visa?

  • Independent ELICOS Sector
    • 75% of applications in 32 days
    • 90% of applications in 60 days
  • Vocational Education and Training Sector
    • 75% of applications in 62 days
    • 90% of applications in 71 days
  • Higher Education Sector
    • 75% of applications in 53 days
    • 90% of applications in 66 days


What you have to do to apply for Student visa?

  • you must be enrolled to CRICOS registered course
  • you must have Insurance for students OSHC
  • your will be expected to evidence you have sufficient founds to stay in Australia
  • you must have English at required level
How much visa cost?2019-08-08T15:43:50+10:00

Our favorite question. Often people think we have lost our minds or we are spuriously secretive, once they hear the answer. Well, neither.

Until few years back, Immigration visa fee were straight forward- one application, one fee, increase and changes once a year in July. Our fees bank than, was the same- one simple fee.

Since than much had changed, but let me explain from the beginning.

There are two main components you must consider when applying for visa: Disbursements and Fees

Disbursement is all paid by a solicitor to a third party and then claimed back from the client.

Deepens on a visa type, you may expect following disbursements:

  • Visa fee paid to Immigration Department
  • Australian Federal police Fee
  • State Sponsorship Fee
  • Nomination and Sponsorship Fee
  • and much more

Fee section is what you pay as a service for Agent work.

  • It can be hourly fee
  • Lump sum fee
  • Fee for part of work being done or all
  • Fee for additional services required by you etc

As Registered Migration Agents are closely monitored in Australia, when you decide to use services of Registered Agency you may expect fees being somewhere between brackets suggested by Immigration Department, which are considered Standard Market Fee.- you can read more about Immigration Agent Visa  Fees Advice 

Those may vary based on agent experience, location, qualifications etc

Prices we  publish are as close to what we can offer you as possible. Those are a usual brackets.

Our Visa fees

How do I complete the questionnaire?2019-08-01T10:53:19+10:00

There is a portal message which you receive when we send you the client questionnaire, you must ensure you read this as it informs you of how to open/use the client questionnaire for different computers. Please ensure you DOWNLOAD the client questionnaire to your computer and THEN EDIT it, you cannot edit it from the portal –  otherwise you wont save your work. You need to ensure you answer every question, and you answer them correctly – if your questionnaire is rejected more than 3 times we can begin to charge you at an hourly rate to fix this for you.

Do I need to use portal? Why?2019-08-01T10:48:09+10:00

Yes, portal should be the application you use to send all requested documents to us, this is a safe platform where we can send/request documents from you – documents are not accepted via email anymore due to potential virus threats. Portal also shows you specific messages for each document & records the dates you have sent or received documents for the application.

Is it difficult to get Student visa?2019-07-31T09:48:42+10:00

Yes and No.

Student visa gives you not only a right to stay and study in Australia but also legally work. In most cases it also give you right top prolong your stay and apply for other visas. This is why, students are checked carefully before they can enter Australia.

You may expect to be asked if you have enough founds to stay and study in Australia.

  • Are you genuine Student?
  • Your past visa history?
  • Your medical and criminal history
Is there age limit to study in Australia?2019-07-31T09:44:59+10:00

Minimum age is school age in Australia, which is 6 years old. All students younger than 18 years old must have a Australian guardian or be accompanied by guardian who can apply for Student guardian visa.

There is no maxim age, so everybody can be a student in Australia?

Is there age limit to study in Australia?2019-07-24T15:39:21+10:00

You must be older than 6 years old and this is it. For student who are younger than 18 years old,  Student Guardian is required. It can be parent or other family member

Can i work full time on Student Visa to Australia?2019-07-24T15:36:22+10:00

Only if you are a Partner of students who is studding Master Degree. In all other situations student and partner will have limited right to work – 40 hrs fortnightly.


500 Student Visa

This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognized education institution

590 Student Guardian Visa

This visa allows you to stay in Australia as the guardian of a student younger than 18 years of age.

485 Graduation Visa

A temporary visa that allows international students to live, study and work after you have finished your studies.

407 Training visa

This visa allows you to take part in workplace-based occupational training activities to improve your skills for your job.

How we can help you with this visa?


  • PLAN






  1. You need to find a course, school and campus you wish to study in
  2. Lodge school application to obtain enrollment
  3. Confirm enrollment to school, make required payment to obtain COE
  4. Apply for Student visa


Student visa may be  little tricky to obtain as Australian Immigration Department is considering it as a entry visa with permission to work for many people. So once you are granted student visa, you have right to stay and work in Australia, you may apply for work visa, skilled visa and you may not leave Australia for many years.

This is why your personal circumstances will have a great impact on how easy or difficult it will be for you to apply. There are many various factors such: your age, work and education history, family status, past migration and travel history, financial situation and school you have chosen.


  • Greg studied Commercial Cookery in Melbourne
  • Zibi finished his course at TAFE Queensland – Whitsundays campus


There are many educational and immigration agents, but our numbers prove we have a good thing going here at Pacific Center. We have many clients and we are very busy but we treat each case as a very unique matter, and that is what sets our company apart from others.
Above all, we have wealth of experience, support system and comprehensive approach to offer you the best.
If you have questions regarding our company, you should give us a call. We will do everything possible to make sure we are the right fit for your case.

  • No additional fees – our educational advice is FREE for you

  • We have access to hundreds of courses to choose from

  • Assistance with enrollment & admission process

  • Professional advice to make sure you choose the best option for you.

  • Access to special offers and combine arrangements.


This comment should appear here a long time ago …. and there are really no words that would express my gratitude for help in our very complicated matter.
In particular, our greatest thank you to Piotr, who during a casual chat on Skype easily picked up the mistake of our previous agent, who could have caused that our whole family would be threatened back to the country …. as it turned out it was a very complicated matter and we had to act immediately.

Paulina, Your Content Goes Here

Everyone working here are really friendly and helpful. They helped me get through the stressful time applying for my de facto visa with success. I recommend these guys!

Elin Janson, Your Content Goes Here


  • Anybody older than 6 years old

  • Anybody who is accepted by Australian School for CRICOS registered course

  • Anybody who has OSHC insurance

  • Anybody who can meet financial requirements and is genuine temporary entrant


  • Permission to stay in Australia for period of study, some time before and after course completion.

  • Permission to work. For student it will be 40 hours a fortnight. For Student’s partner may be limited or full time work right.

  • OSHC must be kept all the time. From day when you enter Australia to the last day.

  • You may travel Overseas and return to Australia without need to apply for another visa

  • Your attendance and/or results are school will be monitored.


The student visa program is not designed as pathway to skilled migration or  business sponsored visa, however being genuine temporary entrant does not preclude you from seeking further stay or permanent residency if the opportunity arises .  If you need information about  how studying in Australia and getting qualifications from reputable institution here can contribute toward your  migration plan , please contact us. Migration agent can explain limitations but also opportunities associated with successful completion of education in Australia.