Call +61 1300 10 50 50Book and appointment!

407 Training visa

407 Training visa


This visa is for people who want to take part in workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, field of expertise, not only work.

You must:

  • be nominated by Australian business with right training set up
  • usually be at least 18 years of age

Length of stay Up to 2 years 


407 Training visa

The Training visa (subclass 407) is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis to participate in occupational training or professional development.

    There are three types of occupational training (nomination eligibility types) covered by this visa:
    1. workplace-based training required for registration
    • structured workplace-based training to enhance skills in an eligible occupation
    • training that promotes capacity building overseas, (this type includes the following categories:
    • overseas qualification
    • government support
    • professional development.

Who Can Apply for 417 Visa?

  • you must be between 18-30
  • can not ravel with children
  • have one of listed below passports

To apply for this visa, you must hold a valid passport from a country listed below:

  • Argentina
  • Austria
  • Chile
  • China, People’s Republic of
  • Czech Republic
  • Hungary
  • Indonesia
  • Israel
  • Luxembourg
  • Malaysia
  • Peru
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • San Marino
  • Singapore
  • Slovak Republic
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Thailand
  • Turkey
  • USA
  • Uruguay
  • Vietnam

What can i do on 462 visa

  • stay in Australia for up to 12 months
  • work in Australia, generally for up to six months with each employer
  • study for up to four months
  • leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid
  • apply for a second Work and Holiday visa if you have worked for three months in northern Australia in tourism and hospitality or agriculture, forestry and fishing.
Danger! Some text…