801 Partner visa 2nd stage -Permanent

The Partner visas (subclasses 801) allow the partner or spouse of an Australian to live in Australia permanently. It is second stage of application and can be applied after 2 years from first stage.Eligibility

You must stay in genuine relationship with your partner for minimum 2 years 

Length of stay 

  • On the permanent 801 visa, you can stay permanently and later on apply for citizenship