Local, well known cabinetmaking company in Bowen, located in North Queensland in regional area is looking for:
Person with cabinetmaking, joinery or wood working experience.
Applicant must: Have very good English skilled, English test will be required.
Must have formal qualification in carpentry and minimum 3 years of experience after completion of apprentice or qualifications.
You may be required to do following tasks:
- studying drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
- ordering and selecting timbers and materials, and preparing layouts
- cutting materials, and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts
- erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards and verifying trueness of structures
- nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames
- assembling prepared wood to form structures and fittings ready to install
- cutting wood joints
- may construct concrete formwork
- may repair existing fittings
- may work with plastic laminates, perspex and metals