NOT LEGAL in Australia- why would you risk anywhere else?
The Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority registers and regulates migration agents. In Australia migration agents must be registered in order to provide immigration assistance services.
READ & COMPARE. BEFORE MAKING DECISION
Registered migration agent
- know about Australia’s immigration law and procedures
- can provide immigration advice, and recommend a suitable pathway
- will lodge well-prepared application with all required documents which can make it easier and faster to get a decision on your visa
- are bound by code of conduct and must provide accurate advice
- must keep your money in a separate account until the work is performed
- must inform you about your chances and outcomes in a timely manner
Not registered agent
- have limited knowledge about Australia’s immigration law and procedures
- give incorrect advice, make unrealistic promises, or take adventure of your situation
- not handle your money properly (some unregistered migration agents have defrauded large amounts of cash from clients)
WHO IS. MIGRATION AGENT
Migration agents are trained professionals with access to immigration internal policies.
The same as with layers, accountants and doctors.
You may defend yourself, do your own taxes and use doctor google to get better. Sometimes it works, sometime it doesn’t.
Question is how much risk do you ant to take?
Don’t get me wrong, choosing a right agent is also a tricky business.